Wednesday, December 29, 2010
As 2010 comes to a close, I have been looking back over the past year and all that has happened. My life has changed and I am learning to listen to God and follow the path He has for me. Here is a small recap of why I have disappeared much more than I wanted to this year.
- In Feb. I gave birth to another beautiful little girl.
- Now that I had a 2 year old and an infant, we struggled to finish out our school year.
- I "broke" my 2 year old of her pacifier addiction. (what a nightmare!!!)
- My new little girl does not like to sleep.
- We took a much needed vacation this summer.
- I officially opened my own crochet pattern business. It has consumed much of my time trying to get all my patterns in pdf format so I can sell them. (If I had listened to God I would have done it MANY years ago! But that's another blog story) If you crochet you can check it out at http://www.ambassadorcrochet.com/